Congratulations! You found it. You are here by accident or you are an aimless wanderer. There is no prize. I'm just sharing noteworthy things that have crossed my path in my own aimless wandering. Again, congratulations on getting here and have some fun.

Monday, July 20, 2015

#Design Quote Monday.

Sharing a quote or idea about creativity, design, design practice, and design craft.  Each Monday.


About why.


“I want everything we do to be beautiful. I don’t give a damn whether the client understands that that’s worth anything, or that the client thinks it’s worth anything, or whether it is worth anything. It’s worth it to me. It’s the way I want to live my life. I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares.” –Saul Bass. 

Saul Bass was an American graphic designer and Academy Award winning filmmaker, best known for his design of motion picture title sequences, film posters, and corporate logos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment